Tuesday 5 February 2008


Su has got another challenge, and again I am too late. This time it was the fault of the norovirus! The challenge is to make a valentine card using a heart and a Stampin' Up stamp but no pink or red. Here is my belated take on this challenge. I have cuttlebugged the background and then made a heart stencil to sponge Antique Linen ink through. (Actually I think I sponged then embossed). The birds are a new sizzix die and the branch is an old one. The flower is an SU stamp and I have punched it out (inaccurately). I then added glossy accents as that is another new toy. I corner punched and added dots and a faux stitched border. I think it would also have been nice with a darker background and lighter birds and the heart as a moon, I might try that later.

1 comment:

Su Davis said...

Ali,

Fantastic card - thanks for joining in. Hope you are feeling better today. Given you've been so poorly you deserve a medal for doing it - though I expect it helps you feel better to craft anyway.

And - you've been tagged - see the rules at my blog!

Su