Sunday 26 July 2009

Maybe back?



Ha, well that didn't work did it! I said I would post more often and then didn't post for a year. Thank you to those of you who were kind enough to visit during the year.


I have made loads of cards, unfortunately most of them were last minute and I didn't take pictures. Here are a few of the ones I did manage to get!

This one uses a Sizzix die cut. I didn't actually buy this die (don't all pass out), I figured that I wouldn't use this much to cut anything other than white card and so I just bought a pack of die cuts from Ebay. I thought that this was a good teenage card - my niece may get it in a couple of weeks.

The background paper is the very last scrap I have of this. I think it was doodlebug and I used loads of it. The sentiment was printed on the computer.
This was a quick new home card and uses one of my all time favourite colour combinations, blue, chocolate and white. The key, letters, tag and ring were all cut using my big shot. I cut the ring and key twice, once on the right side and once on the 'wrong' and stuck them together, even though you can't see the back - I guess I am a little too fussy!
The white layer has been embossed using a paisley cuttlebug folder. I love these, although wish they were slightly bigger so that they would cover the front of an A6 card. I got all excited about the sizzix folders but they are too big - there is no happy medium! (Please insert your own jokes about Yvette Fielding etc)
I was really pleased with this card and plan to make a few more for my stash.

Alison





1 comment:

Glittertastic said...

Love the skull birthday card!