Thursday 17 July 2008

Bad, Bad Blogger!



Thank you to everyone who continued to look at my blog since April. I will be much more frequent in my blogging now as the schools break up tomorrow and so I have 6 (yep 6!) weeks holiday.


So... lets cut to the chase, and here is a card! It was a commission from a colleague at work. It is 5x7. The grey font is computer generated and the pink is cut with my sizzix big shot. The cross is brushed silver, again a sizzix. This has been layered on vellum printed with silver leaves, then pink card, then pink handmade paper. (Is that what it is called? you know the stuff I mean!)


Next card!


This one was also a commission and also 5x7. The cue is made from a bamboo skewer and the beer mug is a Stampin Up stamp.









This one was for my Dad. My DS1 is always asking him to make robots with him and there is a family story regarding Dad 'mending' a lawnmower with a hammer, realising that we were all watching and calmly shutting the garage door so that he could continue to 'mend' without an audience. The man is an eat cake graphics stamp which I scanned in and tweaked a bit to make it look more like my Dad. The robot was just found on Google. I printed him twice on grey shiny card and then decoupaged him a bit. I added springs made by coiling wire round a cocktail stick.

1 comment:

Brenda Scowcroft said...

Love those cards. But the real reason: I have nominated you for an award. Please stop by my blog to collect it.
Brenda