Tuesday 1 April 2008

Easter Cards

These were the only 2 Easter cards I made this year. The chocolate themed one was made with an Ellison die (eggs) a Cuttlebug embossing folder (Paisley - white circle) and a stamp. The white circle and pink frame were cut with a Cuttlebug die. This turned out to be a really good match in size for my Giga Scallop punch.

The Cross card was made by embossing 2 pieces of white card (one oblong, one round) with the Cuttlebug floral frenzy folder. I cut a cross from the middle of the circle with an Ellison die. I mounted the circle on foam pads to lift it up. The 'black' bits are actually mirror card, it always scans as black. I was very careful to match the patterns of the circle and base. I think it would also have worked with a mirror card circle, but I wanted something really simple.

No comments: