Tuesday 1 April 2008

Scrapbook Baby

I thought I would show you one of the pages of my scrapbook today. This is a photo of my DS2 taken when he was about a month old. He had just come out of the bath. I didn't take up scrapbooking until he was about 2 (he is now 4½) and so this photo had languished in a box as it looked rubbish against a white background and so did not make it into the photo album.

I mounted the photo on white paper and used blue vellum to soften the edges. The words are a MM rub on and the large hearts were embossed with a sizzix folder and then hand cut. (Why that folder is not an exact fit for the primitive hearts die is a mystery to me!) I used more vellum and rub ons to add to the little heart frame tag at the bottom.


Now I am going to stop looking at this or I will want to have another baby!

No comments: