Tuesday 1 April 2008

Mother's Day Cards


As you can see I am all behind with posting! The pink version s was the Mother's day card I made for my MIL. (By the way where do you put the apostrophe in 'Mothers' - does the day belong to one mother or all of them?) I made a few cards of this type using these lovely spotty Making Memories brads. I also like the foam these brads come packages with as I cut bits off and use it when I am inking edges etc. I find that it does not soak up too much ink and so it does not get wasted.
The blue version was bought by someone my DH works with.
The flower is a new Bigz die - I got fed up of the other daisy! The swirl is another Sizzix die and has to be my most used die ever! I generated the sentiment on the PC.
I made my own Mum an exploding box card and I forgot to take a photo, so that one can't be shown on here.

No comments: