Tuesday 1 April 2008

More Easter Goodies


These jars started life as Gold Blend coffee jars. They are quite small and when they were empty and washed I thought they would look lovey filled with mini eggs. The paper was in my large collection of patterned paper that never gets used, but I thought I would push the boat out this once! The 'ribbon' around the jar and lid is actually strips of chocolate velvet paper. I don't know where I got it from, but I wish I had bought more than 1 sheet! I cut out a flower from the paper and stuck it to a nestabilities circle for the top of the lid. For added texture I punched out small circles of the velvet and stuck these over the dots on the flower. The tags were cut with a sizzix die and stamped with some java chalk ink. I had some iridescent elastic pink string which came free with a magazine last year and it was just the thing to attach the label to the jar. After Easter the tags can be removed and the jars reused for storage.

No comments: