Friday 3 August 2007

Christmas Bling


Today's DCM challenge is Time. I nearly went with a clock idea and something like 'time for fun' but when I went into my craft room I saw this Ellison cut and emboss folder on my desk and thought Snow-Time (in a Jim Carrey kind of voice!) The background is cuttlebug embossed and then highlighted with glitter. The blue glitter snowflake spins and is in an aperture so the navy behind it is actually the inside of the card (thanks Erin!).
This is not my first Christmas card of the year - I have been making them since June. Something about summer always makes me think of Christmas. By December, I will be making Spring cards!!!

10 comments:

Lythan said...

Lurve the spinning snowflake! Great idea.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fabulous idea. Love it!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great card, love the embossing :)

Anna said...

Fab Christmas card. Love the Cuttlebugged background.

Unknown said...

Oh my word! You actually made me say schnow time in a Jim Carey voice LOL

Lovely Christmas card. Fits the time theme perfectly!

Rika said...

Great christmas card!

Samm said...

This is cute!! love that cuttlebugging!

Samm
x

Sheila said...

Lovely........I always want to make Christmas cards in the summer too.

Kathy said...

aaaaaahhh nice use of the dare, Ali
Hreat card, Thanks for joining in

Lynne said...

Great idea, puts me in the mood to make christmas cards.