Wednesday 1 August 2007

Hello


This is my first post! (Obviously!)
I made this card for my friend Tracy because she loves her bath (and I love this sizzix die!)
I used Brooke in the Bath by Sizzix, a scallop punch and some glitter for the bubbles. The hair is highlighted with a clear Sakura pen to give her some curls - although I'm not sure if they show up on here. The greeting is printed on my hubby's printer. (I bought it for him 2 years ago and he has yet to use it - I use it every day!!)
I tried to make her left arm and leg 'nearer' than her right by adding extra layers - I think it worked.
Baths have been a bit of a rarity round here recently as I live in Gloucester and we have had no running water for 9 days (well, not in the taps!). It finally came back on at 6pm yesterday and so I can wash again. We are not supposed to drink the water or wash up with it, but it is ok to wash ourselves in it - figure that one out if you can!

2 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, great card! The die cut looks brill :)

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh not seen those die cuts before... what a fab card!!