Thursday 9 August 2007

Di Hickman Sketch

This is my take on Di's sketch for this week. My sentiment has been moved across, but I think it still qualifies. The flower is an Ellison thick cut 3 d flower which I have cut in pink vellum. I love the way vellum holds its shape when it is curled. The bow is from an Ellison thick cut present. I have only ever used this die as a bow, never as a whole present! I didn't stick this down completely as I like my cards to be 3d. The green background paper and rub-on came free with my Quick and Crafty this month. To make the little pink dots easier to stick, I put double sided tape on the back of a bit of vellum and then punched this. That way the tape is the same size as the vellum and so doesn't show.

2 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Love what you did with the sketch Ali, the flower looks lovely :)

Spot-On said...

love what you did with the sketch! the flower looks great! TFS!