Thursday 9 August 2007

DCM - Arrows?


Well, trees are arrow shaped aren't they? I have never used arrows on a card before although I do use them in my scrapbook. The DCM recipe called for 3 arrows, 3 circles and one square - whoops, I used a rectangle. The letters are quite square though! I had planned to use a stamp in a square (where the N & O are) but couldn't get the ink to match the dark pink. Sorry! The arrows / trees were hand cut, the letters are a sizzix extended cut die, the doodling is my own and all paper is last year's papermania Christmas pack. Pink may not be a traditional Christmas colour, but I use it a lot for Christmas cards (and all others!)

4 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

They look arrow shaped to me ;)

Great card,love the contemporary Christmas colours :)

Kathy said...

ahhhh - this is ultra sneaky and ultra clever!

Fabby card Ali

Kaz said...

Great interpretation of arrows!! Lovely card.

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very clever, & so pretty too,
even if it is xmas...aargh!!!