Thursday 2 August 2007

Monocrome & Hot Pink


I seem to be in a Z fold mood at the moment as have made 6 this week! Most have been given away already, 2 new home cards for the neighbour who moved out and the one who moved in, and another emergency birthday. I have another which I will post later as it is for my friend Sue's birthday which is today - Happy Birthday Sue!
This card was inspired by Cheryl's cards, not one in particular, more all of them! The flower is a lot 'hotter' in real life. I have tried photographing it instead of scanning, but it didn't help. I love this patterned paper, it was in a block I bought at the Newbury craft show a few weeks ago and I only have 3 little squares left. The flower is papermania I think. I also got the little flower punch in Newbury - it is so cute! I paper pierced on the front fold and then added the flowers for balance. I have ordered a new little tool for piercing, In the hope that it will help my lines be straighter!

2 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Aww, am blushing here!!

It's a lovely card, fab colours :)

Know how frustrating it is when you think your cards look better IRL than the photos, I need to brush up on my photography skills!!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh not tried a z fold card before, thanks for the inspiration... love that black & white paper!!!